Sergey Viktorovich Chemezov, the CEO of Rostec Corporation, a state-owned defense conglomerate, has amassed significant assets over the course of his career. Sergei Chemezov assets reflect his diverse and influential roles in both the defense industry and academic spheres. Prior to his current role, Chemezov, a former KGB agent and high-ranking general, forged a connection with Vladimir Putin during their joint service in East Germany in the 1980s. Holding a doctorate in economics, he has also contributed to academia as a professor and holds the distinguished position of a full member of the Military Academy.
Chemezov’s influence extends beyond his corporate role. He actively participates in the commission on military-technical cooperation between Russia and foreign states, advocating for Russia to maintain and strengthen its position as a global leader in military product markets.
Acknowledging his significant contributions to Russian-French cooperation in high-tech production, Chemezov was honored with the French Legion of Honor. However, in March 2022, the United States responded to the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine by imposing visa restrictions and freezing assets belonging to Chemezov, his wife, sons, and stepdaughter.
Chemezov’s multifaceted career and international recognition underscore his prominence in Russia, both in the military and diplomatic spheres.
More About Sergei Chemezov Assets
Sergei Chemezov, the CEO of Rostec Corporation, has played a pivotal role in steering the development and production of diverse aircraft and helicopters through subsidiaries like Kamaz and Russian Helicopters.
Some standout aircraft and helicopters under his oversight include:
- MC-21–300 Aircraft: Noteworthy for its wings crafted from Russian composite material, this aircraft has been developed by Kamaz.
- Okhotnik UCAV: Positioned as a multipurpose, new-generation platform, it competes effectively in both long- and short-range combat against other fifth-generation aircraft. It is a light single-engine aircraft that uses a modified engine from the Su-57 fifth-generation plane.
- Mi-171A3 Offshore Helicopter: Unveiled at the MAKS air show and making its maiden flight in 2022
- Kamov Ka-27: A versatile civilian and military helicopter produced by Russian helicopters
- Kamov Ka-31: Another offering from Russian Helicopters, serving both civilian and military needs.
- The Kamov Ka-52 is a military helicopter that stands out for its distinctive folding rotor design.
- Kazan Ansat: Primarily a civilian helicopter, it finds use in search and rescue operations, medical evacuation, and transportation.
- Mil Mi-8: A versatile military helicopter suitable for transportation, search and rescue, and medical evacuation.
- Mil Mi-17: A heavy military transport helicopter
- Mil Mi-24: An attack helicopter equipped with advanced weaponry and capabilities
- Mil Mi-26: A multi-role military helicopter serving transportation, search and rescue, and medical evacuation purposes.
- Mil Mi-28: A military helicopter featuring advanced avionics and navigation systems
- Mil Mi-34: A specialized military helicopter utilized for missions such as search and rescue, medical evacuation, and transportation.
- Mil Mi-38: A military helicopter boasting advanced capabilities and features
- Mil Mi-54: An army helicopter characterized by a 3-bladed main rotor and advanced avionics systems.
- VRT 300: A civilian helicopter suitable for various purposes, including transportation, search and rescue, and medical evacuation.
- VRT 500: Another civilian helicopter offering from Russian Helicopters
Sergei Chemezov’s leadership has significantly shaped Ros tec’s contributions to the aviation industry through these cutting-edge aircraft and helicopters
Aircraft and Helicopters
Chemezov has denied accumulating wealth and claims that he does not have yachts or airplanes.
A luxury Apartment owned by Sergei Chemezov
Sergei Chemezov resides in an opulent Moscow apartment nestled within the residential wing of the Four Seasons hotel, a true symbol of luxury. Situated on the 12th and 13th floors, this sprawling residence spans an impressive 1434 square meters (15,435 square feet). The ownership of this lavish abode is attributed to Chemezov and his wife, Yekaterina Ignatova, as revealed by opposition politician and anti-corruption activist Alexey Navalny.
This Moscow dwelling, adorned with sophistication, exemplifies Chemezov’s taste for the finer things in life. The opulence is not just a matter of square footage; it’s a statement of success and prestige. The location within the prestigious Four Seasons compound adds an extra layer of exclusivity to the residence.
Navalny’s disclosure sheds light on the private domain of Chemezov, offering a glimpse into the lifestyle of a high-profile figure. The grandeur of the apartment, combined with its prime location, paints a vivid picture of the Rostec CEO’s elevated living standards.
In this luxurious space, Chemezov and his wife navigate a world of privilege, where each corner reflects their affluence. This residence stands as a testament to Chemezov’s ascent to the pinnacle of success, where luxury isn’t just a possession but a lifestyle.
Yacht and SuperYacht
Sergei Chemezov, the former KGB officer turned CEO of the Russian state conglomerate Rostec, possesses an extraordinary asset: an 85-meter (279-foot) superyacht named Valerie. This floating masterpiece, estimated at a staggering $140 million, is officially registered under the name of Chemezov’s stepdaughter, Anastasia Ignatova, through a company in the British Virgin Islands.
The allure of Valerie extends beyond its opulent price tag. Seized in Barcelona, Spain, in March 2022, the superyacht became a symbol of international pressure on Russia. This dramatic event elevated its status and made it a focal point of global attention.
Delving into the lavish details of Valerie, one discovers a world of luxury fit for a tycoon. The yacht boasts accommodations for up to 12 guests spread across nine suites, ensuring a regal experience for those fortunate enough to be on board. Inside, a luxurious beauty room, spa, pool, beach club, gym, and a deck jacuzzi cater to the most indulgent desires.
Beyond its lavish interiors, Valerie offers practical amenities, including a helipad for seamless arrivals and departures. The inclusion of underwater lights adds a touch of enchantment to the yacht’s surroundings. To complete the experience, Valerie comes equipped with an array of water toys and accessories, turning every voyage into an adventure.
Sergei Chemezov’s ownership of Valerie, with its captivating features and international intrigue, provides a glimpse into a lifestyle that transcends the ordinary. This superyacht isn’t just a vessel; it’s a symbol of wealth, luxury, and the high-stakes world of global power players.
Our commitment is to keep you updated on the ever-evolving stories of these influential figures, ensuring our content reflects the dynamic nature of their world. Thank you for following along as we uncover new information regularly.